Designed to meet the demands of data logging in Secondary ICT & Science with simplicity of use.
Now with oscilloscope mode!!
Complete set with Voyager, Software, 2 sensors & experiment guide £199
General Science Teachers datalogging guide included.
- Available for LINUX, PC and MAC OSX operating systems.
- Oscilloscope mode and fast data capture.
- Really easy to use - Green to start, Red to stop, Blue for help.
- Supplied with HiTemp and Smarteye sensor.
- 3 sensor channels.
- Use with the complete range of LogIT sensors.
- Long range wireless 'Voyager SX Air' also available.
- Built in timer for instant speed and time measurements.
- LCD display.
- USB interface.
- Runs from AA batteries and USB interface.
- LogIT storage foam insert compatible with most classroom storage trays will be supplied with the appropriate Voyager data logging packs
Voyager has 20kHz (50us interval) sampling rate when used with SensorLab scope feature or triggered logging feature.
This is good for tuning forks etc up to about 4kHz depending on level of detail required.
SensorLab software can be downloaded from our Support pages
Changes to LogIT Packaging - September 2015
Most schools now store equipment like data loggers inside Gratnell or similar tray systems which are now usually an integral part of the modern lab or classroom.
In line with this trend DCP are phasing out the plastic cases we have traditionally supplied in LogIT data logging sets and instead will be supplying foam inserts compatible with Gratnell and similar tray systems which customer feedback has told us will be much more relevant and useful.