A really easy and low cost way to do sensing and data logging in the lab or classroom - your computer becomes the data logger!
Current sensor range:
- Temperature - General air & liquid temperature. Range -10 to +110 centigrade
- Sound - Sound Wave analysis using scope mode & Sound level. Range: 50 - 100dBA
- Light - Light levels and AC lighting using scope mode. Range: 0 - 100,000 LUX
- pH - Can be used for titration, environmental and food tech experiments. Replaceable electrode.
uLog pH_ISE_mV adapter user manual
- pH electrode - Specially designed to plug straight into uLog pH•mV adapter - no wires!
- pH_ISE_mV adapter - Use with pH electrodes, Ion selective electrodes and record millivolts using BNC connector.
- Ranger - Use for SHM, Distance time graphs, dynamics, Speed of sound etc. Range 200 - 5000 mm
- Light gates - Use for Timing, Acceleration, Speed etc.
- Sensor adapter - Allows the connection of most LogIT Microsense sensors. (See Secondary sensors) Note: Not compatible with oscilloscope mode.
- Plug 'n' go - USB cable built in plugs into your computer - no batteries required powered from the computer
- Use many sensors together - The built in multicolour LED automatically shows the sensor channel
- Easy - Push button to start logging, stop logging or insert a marker without touching the keyboard
- Clip together - Sensors lock together for easy storage and use
- Neat - Built in cable storage - keeps them tidy and easy to store
- Versatile Unique design allows uLog sensors to be free standing, mounted on a ring stand or hand held
- Affordable - The uLog system makes great financial sense as no separate datalogger is required
- Complimentary - Compliments the existing LogIT range - use the sensor adapter shown above
- Analogue logging rate normal logging = 100/s (10ms interval)
- Analogue logging rate oscilloscope mode = 20,000/s (50us interval)
- Analogue logging rate triggered mode = 20,000/s (50us interval)
- Digital timing = 1 microsecond resolution from up to two channels simultaneously (eg. light gates)
- Digital timing between two different uLog devices (ie. when connected to two different USB sockets) is not recommended. Actual accuracy will vary dependent on the computer being used but no better than a few milliseconds. For the most accurate timing, the uLog light gates are recommended.
These are typical performance figures and depend on the computers hardware specification. Most computers capable of sensibly running the supported operating system, should be able to reproduce these performance figures.