SensorLab is completely new software written specifically for the LogIT range, supporting many new and unique LogIT features as well as maintaining familiarity with the LogIT Lab it replaces - discounted upgrade packs for existing LogIT Lab owners are available.
Notably, it works on the three main platforms of computers, Mac OSX, Linux and Windows (including Windows 7). For details on compatibility with specific operating systems or to download a demo version please click Software Downloads on the left of this web page .
There are two versions, SensorLab Standard which is supplied with many LogIT data logger sets, and SensorLab PLUS which is available as a single or site license version. A discounted upgrade pack to SensorLab PLUS site is also available for anyone with a site license for any previous version of LogIT Lab site or SensorLab Standard site .
Standard features in both versions include:-
- 4 user levels - Very simple, Simple, Modest, Advanced supporting maximum pupil inclusion.
- Split screen option allows data to be seen as Graph, table, Bars & big digits simultaneously.
- Auto detection of equipment.
- Export data in various formats including cut and paste directly into Excel or Inspire Data.
- Oscilloscope screen for live waveform display using LogIT’s such as Black Box and Voyager.
- Autolog or manual settings.
- Snapshot or continuous readings.
- Fetch data stored remotely in any LogIT data logger.
- Real time direct measurement of time interval, speed, velocity, acceleration, momentum, kinetic energy, simple harmonic motion period.
- Overlay of repeated experiments.
- Data smoothing.
- Automatic or custom scales.
- Print results to any standard printer.
- Reduced price upgrade from previous LogIT Lab versions available.
Extra features in the SensorLab PLUS version (available as Single or Site License packs) include:
- Set up templates
- Calculate data with formula
- Absolute time and date in table format
- Variable smoothing
- Best fit line, Differentiation, Integration, Difference, Product
- Overlay from oscilloscope traces and from data files
- Resources and work sheets along with setup templates
† SensorLab PLUS version only. The Plus version is supplied in single and site license software packs.
To try SensorLab, visit the 'Software Downloads' from the main on the left, and download the version for your operating system. Why not try all three versions?
For a full list of features, download the SensorLab PDF format specification