Introducing the Time Machine - Experiments in seconds!!
AVAILABLE NOW £99
For all your physics timing needs with experiments all set up and ready to go - no computer or power leads required!
- Spend more time teaching science rather than teaching how to set up and use equipment!
- Completely stand alone - no computer needed
- Time Machine is designed by the makers of LogIT - thats why its so easy
- Ultra low power runs for months on a single battery - no need for charging or adapters! Ready when you are!!
- Range of low cost sensors available including impact switch, sound switch, light gates etc
- Also works with most standard LogIT digital sensors including push switches etc.
- Unique Key Results feature: instantly pastes results into any spreadsheet or word via USB!
- Available from Breckland Scientific, Timstar (UK), Alega (Sweden), DCP (worldwide) - more soon!
- Just £99 - starter and class sets also available
Speed of sound
- Reaction time
- Speed of sound
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Lap timing
Accuracy: Better than 0.01% +/- 1µS
Size: 142 x 82 x 40mm
Mass: 220g (without battery)
Screen: High contrast LCD
Power: Standard 9 volt alkaline battery PP3/MN1604 (lasts months)
Connectivity: USB for pasting results into a Spreadsheet or Word on PC/Mac/Linux computer
Accessories: Sound Switch, Impact Switch, Light gate vision, Interrupt card set
(Most LogIT Microsense digital sensors are also compatible)