8th January 2010
NEW SensorLab has arrived for 2010!!
SensorLab is completely new software written specifically for the LogIT range, supporting many new and unique LogIT features.
Notably, it works on the three main platforms of computers, MAC, Linux and Windows.
There are two versions, Standard which is shipped with LogIT data loggers and Plus which is available as a single or site version.
Major new features in SensorLab include:-
- Compatible with MAC, Linux and Windows OS.
- Set up templates†
- Calculate data with formula†
- Absolute time and date in table format†
- Variable smoothing†
- Best fit line, Differentiation, Integration, Difference†, Product†
- Overlay from oscilloscope traces and from data files†
- Resources and work sheets along with setup templates†
† SensorLab plus version only. The Plus version is supplied in single and site license software packs.
To try SensorLab, visit the 'Software Downloads' from the main on the left, and download the version for your operating system. Why not try all three versions?
For a full list of features, download the SensorLab PDF format specification
Standard features for both versions include:-
- 4 user levels - Very simple, Simple, Modest, Advanced supporting maximum pupil inclusion.
- Split screen option allows data to be seen as Graph, table, Bars & big digits simultaneously.
- Auto detection of equipment.
- Export data in various formats including cut and paste directly into Excel or Inspire Data.
- Oscilloscope screen for live waveform display using LogIT’s such as Black Box and Voyager.
- Autolog or manual settings.
- Snapshot or continuous readings.
- Fetch data stored remotely in any LogIT data logger.
- Real time direct measurement of time interval, speed, velocity, acceleration, momentum, kinetic energy, simple harmonic motion period.
- Overlay of repeated experiments.